Liquitex Flow Aid Fluid Additive for Acrylic Paint 118 mL 4 oz -No Binder 5620
Liquitex Flow Aid - 118mL - 4oz
- Increases flow, surface penetration, and workability of thinned acrylic colors.
- Use in conjunction with any acrylic medium or acrylic color when increased flow and absorption and decreased film tension and friction are important.
- A flow enhancer that improves the flow, absorption and blending of any water-soluble paint (i.e. acrylic paint), medium, ink or dye.
- Minimizes brush marks by reducing friction of paint application.
- Does not contain binder. Over thinning of acrylic paint with Liquitex Flow-Aid and applying to a non-absorbent surface (i.e. gessoed canvas) may result in poor adhesion. Always make a test piece for your particular application and surface.
- On non-absorbent surfaces, will increase the fluidity and open (drying) time of the paint.
- On absorbent surfaces, will act as a stain, dye or watercolor.
- Liquitex Paint Additives are similar to acrylic mediums in that they are mixed into acrylic paint and acrylic mediums to change consistency, thickness, transparency, sheen, drying time and absorption rate. However, they are different in that they do not contain acrylic polymer emulsion and therefore have no binding qualities inherent in them.