Liquitex Flexible Modeling Paste 8909 Artist Acrylic Gel Medium 237ml 8oz
Liquitex Flexible Modeling Paste
237mL - 8oz
A lightweight, airy, flexible, thick, sculptural gel specifically formulated to be used in applications where weight is a factor. Use to build heavy textures and three dimensional forms on flexible or rigid supports. It is a matte, opaque preparation of marble dust and polymer emulsion. Will not exhibit "mud cracking". Used alone, will dry to a matte opaque white that readily accepts staining if desired. Contains specific aggregates, which produce a variety of unique textural, dimensional and reflective effects, when mixed with acrylic paint.
- 100% polymer emulsion that dries more slowly than other modeling pastes to a hard yet flexible surface.
- Used to build three-dimensional forms and heavy textures on supports that may be subject to flexing or movement.
- Adheres to any non-oily, absorbent surface.
- When mixed with acrylic colors will act as a weak tinting white, while increasing thickness and rigidity.
- Permanent, non-yellowing, flexible and water resistant when dry.
- Apply with palette knife, trowel, paint brush, cake decorating tips, etc. Different tools produce different effects.
- Mix with acrylic colors to produce a colored tinted paste.
- Varnish with care to avoid foaming or clouding. Spray apply if possible.