Liquitex Clear Gesso Surface Preparation for Acrylic & Oil Paint 237 mL8 oz
Liquitex Clear Gesso - 237mL - 8oz
Surface Preparations are used to seal, prime and add tooth (for color adhesion) to all surfaces such as canvas, wood, paper and metal. This same preparation is used for both acrylic and oil paint. Our professional gessoes usually take just one coat.
Clear gesso is a very clear size and ground that keeps the working surface visible.
- Ideal high tooth for pastel, oil pastel, graphite, and charcoal
- Excellent ground for acrylic and oil paint
- Mix with acrylic color to have a tinted ground
- Dries clear to translucent depending on thickness
- Flexible, non-cracking and non-yellowing when dry
- Provides the perfect "tooth" and adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including canvas, paper and wood
- Excellent base coat primer for many applications for example murals
- For canvas, paper, wood, or any clean, porous, non-oily surface
- Sizes and primes while maintaining the original appearance of the surface
- Provides paper with good tooth for chalk and oil pastel techniques
- Mix with a very small amount of transparent or translucent acrylic color to tint the ground while maintaining transparency