E6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive Flexible Waterproof Clear Glue 3.7 oz
E6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive
by Eclectic Products - Made in the USA - 3.7 fl oz (109.4 ml)
A unique adhesive formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements, making it an exceptional craft adhesive. It is washer & dryer safe and has excellent adhesion to wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, leather, rubber, vinyl and many plastics. It's acid free when fully cured, making it safe to use for memory books and photo albums.
E6000 Self-Leveling Formula. An indispensable maintenance tool, E6000 allows the kind of permanent repair and maintenance of equipment that may have been too expensive or difficult in the past. E6000 provides adhesion strength and versatility not found in silicones and rubber cements. Its strength in adhering metals, glass, rubber and plastics makes it a universal vehicle maintenance and repair solution. Also, because it's self-leveling, E6000 may be used as potting material in electrical and computer applications.
- Permanent bond, Washer/Dryer safe, Photo-safe, Clear
- Flammability: NONE, this product is non-flammable when cured.
- Flexible: Does not become brittle in cold weather; can bond items subject to vibration.
- Chemical resistant: Safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics.
- Vibration: Great for bonding substrates subject to high-wear.
- Waterproof: Can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure.
- Paintable: Paint to match surrounding area or make UV-resistant.
- Fabric, Metal, Wood, Glass, Ceramic
- Repair rubber dock bumpers
- Seal plastic containers
- Repair stripped threads in wood
- Seal PVC, copper and galvanized pipes
- Adhere metal to metal
- Repair cement brick or cinder block cracks
- Seal and repair cracked or broken glass
- Coat and seal electrical connections and battery terminals against corrosion
- Seal windshields against moisture
- Mend rubber floor mats and weather-stripping
- And Much More!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What temperature range does E6000 Series adhesives withstand?
- Amazing E6000 can be applied in temperatures ranging from 50 °F to 90 °F (10 °C to 32 °C). When cured, Amazing E6000 can withstand temperatures between -40 °F and 150 °F (-40 °C and 66 °C).
Is E6000 Series adhesives UV resistant?
- Cured E6000 Series adhesives may be painted over for maximum UV resistance. UV-6800 is formulated for UV resistance.
Can Amazing E6000 be used on Styrofoam™?
- No. E6000 Series adhesives are not recommended for use on any polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Will E6000 Series products crack or break under stress?
- E6000 Series adhesives dry to a rubber-like consistency that is flexible and moves with adhered material.
How long does Amazing E6000 take to dry?
- E6000 starts getting tacky in approximately 2 minutes and begins setting in approximately 10 minutes. A full cure takes between 24 and 72 hours. Remember, temperature and humidity will affect dry time.
What is used to clean up uncured E6000 Series adhesives?
- Small amounts of acetone or naphtha for uncured E6000 Series. Cured E6000 may be removed by cutting and scraping.